How we work
A fast and tailored way to scale your tech team
A thorough search process starts. This is the hard part but one we genuinely enjoy. We will find several candidates that match your requirements based on skills and personality.
You will perform interviews as per your normal internal interview processes and choose which candidate you want to join your team as a remote team member.
We hire the candidate and make all practical arrangements, taking the load off your shoulders. Every detail is covered for your convenience including HR,
a vibrant office space and equipment.
Done! Your new team member is now ready to be introduced to your business and team, and can start working right away! Lucytech’s culture will ensure your new team member is thriving.
A selection of
Leadership + Advisors
We have a strong team with extensive experience in the tech industry across locations and functions, supporting your journey for future growth.
Founder + CEO
Long time entrepreneur with a Masters from Stockholm School of Economics. Experience in running e-commerce and digital media companies. Has been living in Sri Lanka since 2014 but frequently travels to Sweden
Head Of Operations
Originally a developer, Randika previously ran 6 agile teams with 60 developers under her as a Delivery Manager for E25Media in Sri Lanka, supporting clients across the world. She has a BSc from Middlesex University and an MBA from Cardiff Metropolitan University
Advisor — Tech in Sweden
Annika is currently Head of Product at Bookbeat. She was previously a Technical Product Owner at Betsson so it is safe to say she has a true passion for product development. She holds a MSc from Linköping University in Media Technology and Engineering
Advisor — HR + Recruitment
As Chief People Officer at Readly, Frida has a great understanding of HR and culture building. She is a former director at Goodbye Kansas and Head of HR at LeoVegas with a BSc from Stockholm University in Human Resource Management
We will find the skillset you’re looking for!
We will find you front-end, back-end, full stack development, QA, Dev ops and UI/UX developers
- Back-end focuses on: Node.js, Python, PHP, .Net and Java
- Mobile focuses on: Android, iOS and React Native
- If you are looking for other skills, simply let us know and we will do our best to find you the right developer
A sustainable way forward
Our clients share our core values for remote team member integration and the importance of a great work culture
- They treat our remote team members just like one of their own
- Success comes from making the remote team member fully integrated into the client’s team
- Lucytech has a strong focus on creating a great company culture and making sure the developers thrive
- We go the extra mile and do not only prioritise a great office and work environment but we also assure that the developers have a good time with their fellow Lucytech colleagues
The benefits of working with us
Scale your tech capabilities fast with us
- Faster scalability (average 5 weeks hiring time)
- Cost efficient option with limited overheads for your organisation
- Zero costs evaluating candidates unless you find a developer to hire
- Sustainable structure for long-term growth
- Swedish management to bridge cultural differences and make communication easier
- Swedish work-life standards to ensure long term commitment from remote team members
- Focus on creating the best workplace for the best developers in Sri lanka sustaining talent for you
- A more cost-efficient choice than hiring in Europe
- High English proficiency
- Long history of working with Western companies (e.g. Virtusa, Millennium IT, IFS and WSO2)
- Minimal time difference
A few words from our clients
"Lucytech is a perfect match for us in terms of understanding the importance of a good working culture and values"
Tomas Sannestedt, Talent Acquisition Partner
A few words from our clients
"We are working with developers in Sweden and Sri Lanka and quality and culture are equally good"
Timothy Forni, Co-Founder
Benefits with our paradise island
Work and travel
Start an adventure. This is a great opportunity for your team members in Europe to come and work from our office in Colombo.
Travelling from Europe to our paradise island Sri Lanka is convenient. Numerous flexible flights cover the route.
Arrangements can be made for longer stays for you and your staff to work with your remote team members from our office.
Hotel bookings, office space, dining and surfing or safari during the weekends? We can help you with that too.